Get updates by email
- Self-Preservation, Not Evaluation Drives Supreme Court Confirmation Vote
- The Lugar Center’s Bipartisan Index (BPI) Highly Predictive On the Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill
- EU Report: Still no problems with Cardin-Lugar
- What the Bipartisan Index says about the future of the GOP
- Senators call for stronger Cardin-Lugar rule from SEC
- The Biden Interim National Security Strategic Guidance: An Opening for Development Advocates
- Key Lessons for Effective Foreign Assistance from USAID’s COVID-19 Response
- A restart on New START
- How good is the BPI at predicting highly partisan behavior in an extreme situation?
- Will the SEC Play Santa for Big Oil?
Archived Blog Posts
Showing 3 posts from February 2018.
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson boasted to “60 Minutes” last weekend that, as the globe-trotting chief of oil giant ExxonMobil, he had an 18-year-relationship with Russian leader Vladimir Putin. He said, “It was always about what could I do to be successful on behalf of my shareholders, how Russia could succeed.” Nothing, of course, about America’s national security goals.... Read More
Why biotechnology skepticism isn’t just ignorant- it’s irresponsible.... Read More
For the past few years, oil giants ExxonMobil and Chevron have been playing a double game with regard to corporate responsibility, transparency, and fighting corruption in the notoriously graft-prone international oil business.... Read More