Get updates by email
- New Bipartisan Index: House Dems top GOP, Senate Republicans maintain lead.
- Why is the SEC protecting companies instead of investors?
- Oil Bailout? Not without transparency.
- Biden and Sanders — Comparing their Bipartisan Index Scores
- Good news! Cardin-Lugar compliance is really cheap!
- Air Force’s RAND: Extend New START
- GOP Witness: New START’s Guardians Against Russian Cheating are “Best in the World.”
- SEC Whiffs on Extractives Corruption, but Still Has a Chance to Score
- How President Trump Could Really Fight Corruption
- A Big Surge in GOP Senate Bipartisanship: A Trump Effect?
Archived Blog Posts
Showing 3 posts from February 2018.
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson boasted to “60 Minutes” last weekend that, as the globe-trotting chief of oil giant ExxonMobil, he had an 18-year-relationship with Russian leader Vladimir Putin. He said, “It was always about what could I do to be successful on behalf of my shareholders, how Russia could succeed.” Nothing, of course, about America’s national security goals.... Read More
Why biotechnology skepticism isn’t just ignorant- it’s irresponsible.... Read More
For the past few years, oil giants ExxonMobil and Chevron have been playing a double game with regard to corporate responsibility, transparency, and fighting corruption in the notoriously graft-prone international oil business.... Read More