Get updates by email
- New Bipartisan Index: House Dems top GOP, Senate Republicans maintain lead.
- Why is the SEC protecting companies instead of investors?
- Oil Bailout? Not without transparency.
- Biden and Sanders — Comparing their Bipartisan Index Scores
- Good news! Cardin-Lugar compliance is really cheap!
- Air Force’s RAND: Extend New START
- GOP Witness: New START’s Guardians Against Russian Cheating are “Best in the World.”
- SEC Whiffs on Extractives Corruption, but Still Has a Chance to Score
- How President Trump Could Really Fight Corruption
- A Big Surge in GOP Senate Bipartisanship: A Trump Effect?
Archived Blog Posts
Showing 2 posts from November 2015.
The Iran nuclear deal—the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA)—met a lot of resistance from hardliners in Teheran. They complained that Iran was being forced to adopt stricter non-proliferation policies than any other country. In many ways they are right.... Read More
The passage of a bipartisan budget deal avoiding a government shutdown and the selection of policy-minded Rep. Paul Ryan (R Wis.) as the new Speaker of the House signal at least a brief truce in the bitter partisan fights over the budget and spending that have roiled Capitol Hill.... Read More