Get updates by email
- Will the SEC Play Santa for Big Oil?
- A Muddled Election Could Confront Republicans with the Ultimate Test of Bipartisanship
- New Bipartisan Index: House Dems top GOP, Senate Republicans maintain lead.
- Why is the SEC protecting companies instead of investors?
- Oil Bailout? Not without transparency.
- Biden and Sanders — Comparing their Bipartisan Index Scores
- Good news! Cardin-Lugar compliance is really cheap!
- Air Force’s RAND: Extend New START
- GOP Witness: New START’s Guardians Against Russian Cheating are “Best in the World.”
- SEC Whiffs on Extractives Corruption, but Still Has a Chance to Score
Archived Blog Posts
Showing 2 posts from October 2016.
Voters in the nation’s most partisan Congressional districts—the deep reds and the dark blues—can nonetheless elect bipartisan representatives who are willing to reach across the aisle to try to get things done in Washington.... Read More
The Lugar Center launched its new Lugar Diplomacy Series Monday with a roundtable discussion among 15 foreign ambassadors led by retired Gen. David Petraeus and former Sen. Richard Lugar.... Read More