Get updates by email
- Will the SEC Play Santa for Big Oil?
- A Muddled Election Could Confront Republicans with the Ultimate Test of Bipartisanship
- New Bipartisan Index: House Dems top GOP, Senate Republicans maintain lead.
- Why is the SEC protecting companies instead of investors?
- Oil Bailout? Not without transparency.
- Biden and Sanders — Comparing their Bipartisan Index Scores
- Good news! Cardin-Lugar compliance is really cheap!
- Air Force’s RAND: Extend New START
- GOP Witness: New START’s Guardians Against Russian Cheating are “Best in the World.”
- SEC Whiffs on Extractives Corruption, but Still Has a Chance to Score
Archived Blog Posts
Showing 2 posts from January 2015.
Bill and Melinda Gates recently released their annual letter. This one makes a bet that the cycle of poverty in developing countries can be broken by 2030. One reason for this wager is founded on the contributions of agriculture and nutrition to improve peoples’ lives, a cause we at The Lugar Center heartily endorse. Our bet is that we can beat hunger and malnutrition by 2030 by better linking agriculture and nutrition.... Read More
The Feed the Future initiative and authorizing bills introduced in Congress last year endorse a “whole of government” approach. But in fact, the extent that Feed the Future capitalizes on the expertise and budgetary resources of a wide array of U.S. government agencies remains largely in doubt or at best in the dark.... Read More