Get updates by email
- New Bipartisan Index: House Dems top GOP, Senate Republicans maintain lead.
- Why is the SEC protecting companies instead of investors?
- Oil Bailout? Not without transparency.
- Biden and Sanders — Comparing their Bipartisan Index Scores
- Good news! Cardin-Lugar compliance is really cheap!
- Air Force’s RAND: Extend New START
- GOP Witness: New START’s Guardians Against Russian Cheating are “Best in the World.”
- SEC Whiffs on Extractives Corruption, but Still Has a Chance to Score
- How President Trump Could Really Fight Corruption
- A Big Surge in GOP Senate Bipartisanship: A Trump Effect?
Archived Blog Posts
Showing 2 posts from March 2017.
The new administration has undertaken a herculean task to reform government, with the goal of making it more effective and efficient. The President’s Executive Order calls for each department or agency to submit a plan to the Office of Management and Budget for achieving greater efficiencies. OMB would then presumably approve or modify those plans in crafting future budgets.... Read More
Famines rising in four regions of the world, millions of people fleeing from wars, and more refugees than after WWII make for almost overwhelming burdens and responsibilities for our international humanitarian system. Much of that falls on the UN World Food Program (WFP), considered one of the most effective humanitarian agencies in the world. ... Read More