Get updates by email
- New Bipartisan Index: House Dems top GOP, Senate Republicans maintain lead.
- Why is the SEC protecting companies instead of investors?
- Oil Bailout? Not without transparency.
- Biden and Sanders — Comparing their Bipartisan Index Scores
- Good news! Cardin-Lugar compliance is really cheap!
- Air Force’s RAND: Extend New START
- GOP Witness: New START’s Guardians Against Russian Cheating are “Best in the World.”
- SEC Whiffs on Extractives Corruption, but Still Has a Chance to Score
- How President Trump Could Really Fight Corruption
- A Big Surge in GOP Senate Bipartisanship: A Trump Effect?
Archived Blog Posts
Showing 2 posts from February 2014.
Tuesday night at the University of Indianapolis, former Senators Richard Lugar and Sam Nunn reflected on their experiences creating and sustaining the landmark Nunn-Lugar program. Responding to questions from moderator Steve Inskeep of National Public Radio, they also offered their views on numerous current global security issues, including the upheaval in Ukraine, efforts to constrain Iran’s nuclear program, and the future of the NPT (Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty).... Read More
The President’s 2015 budget is scheduled for release on March 4. This marks another year that its release has been delayed despite provisions in the Budget Impoundment and Control Act of 1974 that designates the first Monday in February for its submission to Congress. This year’s delay largely reflects late congressional action in completing the 2014 budget and appropriations processes. Of course, late budget releases inevitably contribute to the end of the fiscal year deadline (September 30) also being ignored.... Read More