Get updates by email
- Will the SEC Play Santa for Big Oil?
- A Muddled Election Could Confront Republicans with the Ultimate Test of Bipartisanship
- New Bipartisan Index: House Dems top GOP, Senate Republicans maintain lead.
- Why is the SEC protecting companies instead of investors?
- Oil Bailout? Not without transparency.
- Biden and Sanders — Comparing their Bipartisan Index Scores
- Good news! Cardin-Lugar compliance is really cheap!
- Air Force’s RAND: Extend New START
- GOP Witness: New START’s Guardians Against Russian Cheating are “Best in the World.”
- SEC Whiffs on Extractives Corruption, but Still Has a Chance to Score
Archived Blog Posts
Showing 2 posts from April 2017.
Voluntary Family Planning: A Key Component of Effective U.S. Foreign Assistance and National Security Policy
Let’s face it. We are, in the early portion of the Trump Presidency, in a period of foreign policy contentiousness in the United States: Russia; China; Iran; international trade; how to view refugees; ISIS; Israeli settlements; North Korea; Trans-Atlantic relations. The list of potential flash-points seems endless. ... Read More
“If you’re not reporting on oil money, you’re undermining our national security” - Why it’s important to fight global corruption through extractives transparency
Corruption in developing countries is a leading cause of violent extremism, including the international terrorism that directly threatens the United States. For the West to counter such threats from radical groups, we have to address the root causes of extremism, which means, “Tackling corruption must be a first-order priority.”... Read More