Get updates by email
- Self-Preservation, Not Evaluation Drives Supreme Court Confirmation Vote
- The Lugar Center’s Bipartisan Index (BPI) Highly Predictive On the Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill
- EU Report: Still no problems with Cardin-Lugar
- What the Bipartisan Index says about the future of the GOP
- Senators call for stronger Cardin-Lugar rule from SEC
- The Biden Interim National Security Strategic Guidance: An Opening for Development Advocates
- Key Lessons for Effective Foreign Assistance from USAID’s COVID-19 Response
- A restart on New START
- How good is the BPI at predicting highly partisan behavior in an extreme situation?
- Will the SEC Play Santa for Big Oil?
Archived Blog Posts
Showing 2 posts from January 2016.
International donors, led by the United States, have prioritized global food security since price hikes in 2007 and 2008 threw several hundred million people into poverty. Investments have been made in raising smallholder productivity, reaching women with extension services, reducing post-harvest waste, improving the nutrition of children, and providing farmers with access to information they need to participate in markets.... Read More
The Republican presidential debates have brought out the partisanship in nearly all the candidates. In the contest for the supposedly angry, energized base voters, the candidates are pushing and pulling one another to stake out more extreme and uncompromising positions.... Read More