Get updates by email
- Will the SEC Play Santa for Big Oil?
- A Muddled Election Could Confront Republicans with the Ultimate Test of Bipartisanship
- New Bipartisan Index: House Dems top GOP, Senate Republicans maintain lead.
- Why is the SEC protecting companies instead of investors?
- Oil Bailout? Not without transparency.
- Biden and Sanders — Comparing their Bipartisan Index Scores
- Good news! Cardin-Lugar compliance is really cheap!
- Air Force’s RAND: Extend New START
- GOP Witness: New START’s Guardians Against Russian Cheating are “Best in the World.”
- SEC Whiffs on Extractives Corruption, but Still Has a Chance to Score
Archived Blog Posts
Showing 2 posts from May 2015.
The Bipartisan Index is intended to fill a hole in the information available to the public about the performance of Members of Congress. There are innumerable studies, rankings, and indexes that grade members according to a partisan, parochial, or special-interest standard.... Read More
Hardly a day goes by lately that there isn’t a new GMO story in the news. Whether it’s scare tactics by someone trying to make a name for himself or a company reacting to these tactics by taking action to hold its market share, the issue is hard to miss. But last week’s announcement by Chipotle that it sells only non-GMO ingredients in its restaurants really struck a nerve. Really, Chipotle is succumbing to fear-mongering and junk science to hold market share?... Read More