Get updates by email
- EU Report: Still no problems with Cardin-Lugar
- What the Bipartisan Index says about the future of the GOP
- Senators call for stronger Cardin-Lugar rule from SEC
- The Biden Interim National Security Strategic Guidance: An Opening for Development Advocates
- Key Lessons for Effective Foreign Assistance from USAID’s COVID-19 Response
- A restart on New START
- How good is the BPI at predicting highly partisan behavior in an extreme situation?
- Will the SEC Play Santa for Big Oil?
- A Muddled Election Could Confront Republicans with the Ultimate Test of Bipartisanship
- New Bipartisan Index: House Dems top GOP, Senate Republicans maintain lead.
Archived Blog Posts
Showing 2 posts from November 2016.
The government this week issued its second annual report on the U.S. Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (USEITI). This report is a direct outgrowth of anti-corruption work begun by Sen. Lugar when he was in the Senate, and a board member of The Lugar Center sits on the committee that oversees USEITI. You can find a copy of the report here. USEITI is part of a larger effort to promote transparency and fight corruption in developing countries, which dovetails with The Lugar Center’s project to increase the effectiveness of U.S. foreign aid.... Read More