Get updates by email
- New Bipartisan Index: House Dems top GOP, Senate Republicans maintain lead.
- Why is the SEC protecting companies instead of investors?
- Oil Bailout? Not without transparency.
- Biden and Sanders — Comparing their Bipartisan Index Scores
- Good news! Cardin-Lugar compliance is really cheap!
- Air Force’s RAND: Extend New START
- GOP Witness: New START’s Guardians Against Russian Cheating are “Best in the World.”
- SEC Whiffs on Extractives Corruption, but Still Has a Chance to Score
- How President Trump Could Really Fight Corruption
- A Big Surge in GOP Senate Bipartisanship: A Trump Effect?
Archived Blog Posts
Showing 2 posts from November 2016.
The government this week issued its second annual report on the U.S. Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (USEITI). This report is a direct outgrowth of anti-corruption work begun by Sen. Lugar when he was in the Senate, and a board member of The Lugar Center sits on the committee that oversees USEITI. You can find a copy of the report here. USEITI is part of a larger effort to promote transparency and fight corruption in developing countries, which dovetails with The Lugar Center’s project to increase the effectiveness of U.S. foreign aid.... Read More