Get updates by email
- Self-Preservation, Not Evaluation Drives Supreme Court Confirmation Vote
- The Lugar Center’s Bipartisan Index (BPI) Highly Predictive On the Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill
- EU Report: Still no problems with Cardin-Lugar
- What the Bipartisan Index says about the future of the GOP
- Senators call for stronger Cardin-Lugar rule from SEC
- The Biden Interim National Security Strategic Guidance: An Opening for Development Advocates
- Key Lessons for Effective Foreign Assistance from USAID’s COVID-19 Response
- A restart on New START
- How good is the BPI at predicting highly partisan behavior in an extreme situation?
- Will the SEC Play Santa for Big Oil?
Archived Blog Posts
Showing 2 posts from November 2016.
U.S. issues new USEITI report on oil, gas and mineral revenues
The government this week issued its second annual report on the U.S. Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (USEITI). This report is a direct outgrowth of anti-corruption work begun by Sen. Lugar when he was in the Senate, and a board member of The Lugar Center sits on the committee that oversees USEITI. You can find a copy of the report here. USEITI is part of a larger effort to promote transparency and fight corruption in developing countries, which dovetails with The Lugar Center’s project to increase the effectiveness of U.S. foreign aid.... Read More
Lugar Diplomacy Series hosts Justice Elena Kagan
U.S. Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan led an off-the-record round table discussion with 15 ambassadors to the United States Wednesday in the second meeting of the Lugar Diplomacy Series.... Read More