Get updates by email
- EU Report: Still no problems with Cardin-Lugar
- What the Bipartisan Index says about the future of the GOP
- Senators call for stronger Cardin-Lugar rule from SEC
- The Biden Interim National Security Strategic Guidance: An Opening for Development Advocates
- Key Lessons for Effective Foreign Assistance from USAID’s COVID-19 Response
- A restart on New START
- How good is the BPI at predicting highly partisan behavior in an extreme situation?
- Will the SEC Play Santa for Big Oil?
- A Muddled Election Could Confront Republicans with the Ultimate Test of Bipartisanship
- New Bipartisan Index: House Dems top GOP, Senate Republicans maintain lead.
Archived Blog Posts
Showing 3 posts from April 2013.
I want you to be among the first to know the exciting news of the establishment of The Lugar Center. It is my goal that The Lugar Center will be dedicated to solving 21st Century problems by educating the public, policymakers and future leaders on critical issues. We plan to accomplish these goals by providing timely policy proposals and discussion of remedies that transcend the politics of the moment.... Read More
Reform in our country’s food assistance processes and responsiveness deserves a fair hearing so that taxpayers’ dollars may be used most efficiently to feed the greatest numbers of hungry people, especially those in crisis.... Read More
I am very pleased to announce a new venture – The Lugar Center – a non-profit organization devoted to finding solutions and proposing policies on issues that I have worked on for decades – including nuclear non-proliferation, global food security, and foreign aid effectiveness.... Read More