Get updates by email
- Self-Preservation, Not Evaluation Drives Supreme Court Confirmation Vote
- The Lugar Center’s Bipartisan Index (BPI) Highly Predictive On the Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill
- EU Report: Still no problems with Cardin-Lugar
- What the Bipartisan Index says about the future of the GOP
- Senators call for stronger Cardin-Lugar rule from SEC
- The Biden Interim National Security Strategic Guidance: An Opening for Development Advocates
- Key Lessons for Effective Foreign Assistance from USAID’s COVID-19 Response
- A restart on New START
- How good is the BPI at predicting highly partisan behavior in an extreme situation?
- Will the SEC Play Santa for Big Oil?
Archived Blog Posts
Showing 3 posts from April 2013.
Lugar Announces Exciting New Venture
I want you to be among the first to know the exciting news of the establishment of The Lugar Center. It is my goal that The Lugar Center will be dedicated to solving 21st Century problems by educating the public, policymakers and future leaders on critical issues. We plan to accomplish these goals by providing timely policy proposals and discussion of remedies that transcend the politics of the moment.... Read More
Is This the Time to Reform our Country’s Food Assistance Programs?
Reform in our country’s food assistance processes and responsiveness deserves a fair hearing so that taxpayers’ dollars may be used most efficiently to feed the greatest numbers of hungry people, especially those in crisis.... Read More
Welcome to the Lugar Center
I am very pleased to announce a new venture – The Lugar Center – a non-profit organization devoted to finding solutions and proposing policies on issues that I have worked on for decades – including nuclear non-proliferation, global food security, and foreign aid effectiveness.... Read More