Get updates by email
- Self-Preservation, Not Evaluation Drives Supreme Court Confirmation Vote
- The Lugar Center’s Bipartisan Index (BPI) Highly Predictive On the Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill
- EU Report: Still no problems with Cardin-Lugar
- What the Bipartisan Index says about the future of the GOP
- Senators call for stronger Cardin-Lugar rule from SEC
- The Biden Interim National Security Strategic Guidance: An Opening for Development Advocates
- Key Lessons for Effective Foreign Assistance from USAID’s COVID-19 Response
- A restart on New START
- How good is the BPI at predicting highly partisan behavior in an extreme situation?
- Will the SEC Play Santa for Big Oil?
Archived Blog Posts
Showing 2 posts from January 2014.
Lugar Center Bids Farewell to Inaugural Class of UIndy Interns, Welcomes Spring 2014 Class
Engaging with international statesmen; witnessing power and policy firsthand in a high-level internship; even surviving the first government shutdown in decades. The Lugar Center is proud to congratulate the inaugural class of UIndy Lugar Academy interns on a successful semester.... Read More
2014: Moving Forward on Millennium Development Goals
As we rang in the new year with parties and resolutions, 1.2 billion people across the globe woke up to 2014 living in extreme poverty which the World Bank defines as living on $1.25 a day. Many of these same people struggle with chronic hunger, disease and the ramifications of living under unstable, corrupt governments.... Read More