- Apr 01, 2021Dan Diller joins John Howell on his podcast for a conversation about the continuity of governmentThe John Howell Show, Apr 01, 2021
- Mar 29, 2021Three key reforms can help voters maintain their faith in democracy, even in this hyperpartisan eraRoll Call, Mar 29, 2021
- Jan 27, 2021Congressional Oversight Hearing Index (COHI) gives nine A’s to House committees, seven F’s to Senate.Jan 27, 2021
- Sep 28, 2020U.S. Public Agricultural R&D: Strong History, but a Growing Gap - The U.S. was long the leader in agriculture. This was no accident.Sep 28, 2020
- Aug 04, 2020Millennial Action Project and Lugar Center Announce New Report on Bipartisanship among Younger House MembersStudy shows that Future Caucus members and others under 45 years old are leaders in reaching across the aisle on legislationAug 04, 2020
WASHINGTON, DC — Today, the Millennial Action Project (MAP) and the Lugar Center released a new report showing that current members of the House of Representatives who are under 45 years old cooperate on bipartisan legislation far more often on average than House members 45 and older. The new report is based on 2019 statistical data from the Bipartisan Index, an analytical tool launched in 2015 by the Lugar Center and the McCourt School of Public Policy at Georgetown University.
- Jun 09, 2020The Hill, Jun 09, 2020
- May 27, 2020Congressional Oversight Hearing Index gives nine A’s to House committees, eight F’s to Senate.May 27, 2020
- May 12, 2020The Lugar Center and Georgetown University's McCourt School Unveil New Bipartisan Index Rankings for the first year of the 116th CongressRepublicans Outscore Democrats in Senate, while Democrats Prevail in the House; Scores Show a Continued Undercurrent of Cooperation between Rank and File Members.May 12, 2020
- May 05, 2020In the Post-COVID-19 World, Strong U.S. Investment in Agricultural Research will be More Important than EverLugar Center ReportMay 05, 2020
Continued U.S. leadership through taxpayer-funded research, including public-private research partnerships, will be critical to promoting economic recovery and meeting the food demands of a global population of nearly 10 billion by 2050.