Get updates by email
- U.S. oil companies and the Trump administration are lagging in the effort to combat global corruption
- Voluntary Family Planning: A Key Component of Effective U.S. Foreign Assistance and National Security Policy
- “If you’re not reporting on oil money, you’re undermining our national security” - Why it’s important to fight global corruption through extractives transparency
- Six Principles for Prioritizing Foreign Assistance
- Recommendations from One World Food Program Director to the Next
- Connecting the Dots: The Trump Administration and U.S. Foreign Policy
- A cynical vote in favor of corruption
- A Nation in Balance – Eisenhower’s Farewell Address
- Will Tillerson and Trump reverse U.S. leadership on global anti-corruption?
- Bipartisan lawmakers are more effective, new study says
Archived Blog Posts
Showing 2 posts from March 2017.
The new administration has undertaken a herculean task to reform government, with the goal of making it more effective and efficient. The President’s Executive Order calls for each department or agency to submit a plan to the Office of Management and Budget for achieving greater efficiencies. OMB would then presumably approve or modify those plans in crafting future budgets.... Read More
Famines rising in four regions of the world, millions of people fleeing from wars, and more refugees than after WWII make for almost overwhelming burdens and responsibilities for our international humanitarian system. Much of that falls on the UN World Food Program (WFP), considered one of the most effective humanitarian agencies in the world. ... Read More