Get updates by email
- U.S. oil companies and the Trump administration are lagging in the effort to combat global corruption
- Voluntary Family Planning: A Key Component of Effective U.S. Foreign Assistance and National Security Policy
- “If you’re not reporting on oil money, you’re undermining our national security” - Why it’s important to fight global corruption through extractives transparency
- Six Principles for Prioritizing Foreign Assistance
- Recommendations from One World Food Program Director to the Next
- Connecting the Dots: The Trump Administration and U.S. Foreign Policy
- A cynical vote in favor of corruption
- A Nation in Balance – Eisenhower’s Farewell Address
- Will Tillerson and Trump reverse U.S. leadership on global anti-corruption?
- Bipartisan lawmakers are more effective, new study says
Archived Blog Posts
Showing 2 posts from January 2015.
Bill and Melinda Gates recently released their annual letter. This one makes a bet that the cycle of poverty in developing countries can be broken by 2030. One reason for this wager is founded on the contributions of agriculture and nutrition to improve peoples’ lives, a cause we at The Lugar Center heartily endorse. Our bet is that we can beat hunger and malnutrition by 2030 by better linking agriculture and nutrition.... Read More
The Feed the Future initiative and authorizing bills introduced in Congress last year endorse a “whole of government” approach. But in fact, the extent that Feed the Future capitalizes on the expertise and budgetary resources of a wide array of U.S. government agencies remains largely in doubt or at best in the dark.... Read More