Get updates by email
- How President Trump Could Really Fight Corruption
- A Big Surge in GOP Senate Bipartisanship: A Trump Effect?
- Global Corruption is a Threat to U.S. National Security
- Celebrating a Renewed Commitment to U.S. Leadership in Global Food Security
- British Government: No burden, no competitive harm from extractives reporting
- Nunn-Lugar: A bipartisan model for the North Korea negotiations
- Bipartisan Stalwarts Lead the Way on House DACA Discharge Petition
- Senate Bipartisanship - GOP way up, Democrats down
- For Farmers, Science is a Respected Enterprise
- New report shows transparency can expose corruption
Archived Blog Posts
Showing 2 posts from January 2015.
Bill and Melinda Gates recently released their annual letter. This one makes a bet that the cycle of poverty in developing countries can be broken by 2030. One reason for this wager is founded on the contributions of agriculture and nutrition to improve peoples’ lives, a cause we at The Lugar Center heartily endorse. Our bet is that we can beat hunger and malnutrition by 2030 by better linking agriculture and nutrition.... Read More
The Feed the Future initiative and authorizing bills introduced in Congress last year endorse a “whole of government” approach. But in fact, the extent that Feed the Future capitalizes on the expertise and budgetary resources of a wide array of U.S. government agencies remains largely in doubt or at best in the dark.... Read More