Get updates by email
- Bipartisan Stalwarts Lead the Way on House DACA Discharge Petition
- Senate Bipartisanship - GOP way up, Democrats down
- For Farmers, Science is a Respected Enterprise
- New report shows transparency can expose corruption
- In International Development: Imitation is, Indeed, the Sincerest Form of Flattery
- Kudos to OMB for Strong Evaluation Guidelines, What’s Next for Implementation?
- The Time Really is Now to Modernize U.S. Food Aid Policy
- Bar Tillerson from Role in Cardin-Lugar Anti-Graft Measure, NGOs Say
- Don’t Stop the Food Renaissance
- Groups want Exxon, Chevron kicked off anti-corruption panel
Archived Blog Posts
Showing 2 posts from January 2015.
Bill and Melinda Gates recently released their annual letter. This one makes a bet that the cycle of poverty in developing countries can be broken by 2030. One reason for this wager is founded on the contributions of agriculture and nutrition to improve peoples’ lives, a cause we at The Lugar Center heartily endorse. Our bet is that we can beat hunger and malnutrition by 2030 by better linking agriculture and nutrition.... Read More
The Feed the Future initiative and authorizing bills introduced in Congress last year endorse a “whole of government” approach. But in fact, the extent that Feed the Future capitalizes on the expertise and budgetary resources of a wide array of U.S. government agencies remains largely in doubt or at best in the dark.... Read More