Jamie Spitz serves as the Assistant Policy Director for Bipartisan Governance. Prior to joining The Lugar Center, Jamie interned for Sunshine Consultancy, a boutique management consulting firm in Denver, Colorado. She has also worked in several capacities for nonprofits both in Colorado and Indiana, managing communications, education, and outreach.
Jamie holds a BS in Policy Analysis from Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business and a Certificate in Applied Research from the School of Public and Environmental Affairs.
- How good is the BPI at predicting highly partisan behavior in an extreme situation?
- New Bipartisan Index: House Dems top GOP, Senate Republicans maintain lead.
- A Big Surge in GOP Senate Bipartisanship: A Trump Effect?
- Senate Bipartisanship - GOP way up, Democrats down
- Bipartisan Index: In a Divided America, ‘Bipartisanship’ is Possible