Get updates by email
- Bipartisan Stalwarts Lead the Way on House DACA Discharge Petition
- Senate Bipartisanship - GOP way up, Democrats down
- For Farmers, Science is a Respected Enterprise
- New report shows transparency can expose corruption
- In International Development: Imitation is, Indeed, the Sincerest Form of Flattery
- Kudos to OMB for Strong Evaluation Guidelines, What’s Next for Implementation?
- The Time Really is Now to Modernize U.S. Food Aid Policy
- Bar Tillerson from Role in Cardin-Lugar Anti-Graft Measure, NGOs Say
- Don’t Stop the Food Renaissance
- Groups want Exxon, Chevron kicked off anti-corruption panel
Archived Blog Posts
Showing 2 posts from May 2015.
The Bipartisan Index is intended to fill a hole in the information available to the public about the performance of Members of Congress. There are innumerable studies, rankings, and indexes that grade members according to a partisan, parochial, or special-interest standard.... Read More
Hardly a day goes by lately that there isn’t a new GMO story in the news. Whether it’s scare tactics by someone trying to make a name for himself or a company reacting to these tactics by taking action to hold its market share, the issue is hard to miss. But last week’s announcement by Chipotle that it sells only non-GMO ingredients in its restaurants really struck a nerve. Really, Chipotle is succumbing to fear-mongering and junk science to hold market share?... Read More