Get updates by email
- British Government: No burden, no competitive harm from extractives reporting
- Nunn-Lugar: A bipartisan model for the North Korea negotiations
- Bipartisan Stalwarts Lead the Way on House DACA Discharge Petition
- Senate Bipartisanship - GOP way up, Democrats down
- For Farmers, Science is a Respected Enterprise
- New report shows transparency can expose corruption
- In International Development: Imitation is, Indeed, the Sincerest Form of Flattery
- Kudos to OMB for Strong Evaluation Guidelines, What’s Next for Implementation?
- The Time Really is Now to Modernize U.S. Food Aid Policy
- Bar Tillerson from Role in Cardin-Lugar Anti-Graft Measure, NGOs Say
Archived Blog Posts
Showing 2 posts from January 2014.
Engaging with international statesmen; witnessing power and policy firsthand in a high-level internship; even surviving the first government shutdown in decades. The Lugar Center is proud to congratulate the inaugural class of UIndy Lugar Academy interns on a successful semester.... Read More
As we rang in the new year with parties and resolutions, 1.2 billion people across the globe woke up to 2014 living in extreme poverty which the World Bank defines as living on $1.25 a day. Many of these same people struggle with chronic hunger, disease and the ramifications of living under unstable, corrupt governments.... Read More