Get updates by email
- U.S. oil companies and the Trump administration are lagging in the effort to combat global corruption
- Voluntary Family Planning: A Key Component of Effective U.S. Foreign Assistance and National Security Policy
- “If you’re not reporting on oil money, you’re undermining our national security” - Why it’s important to fight global corruption through extractives transparency
- Six Principles for Prioritizing Foreign Assistance
- Recommendations from One World Food Program Director to the Next
- Connecting the Dots: The Trump Administration and U.S. Foreign Policy
- A cynical vote in favor of corruption
- A Nation in Balance – Eisenhower’s Farewell Address
- Will Tillerson and Trump reverse U.S. leadership on global anti-corruption?
- Bipartisan lawmakers are more effective, new study says
Archived Blog Posts
Showing 2 posts from January 2014.
Engaging with international statesmen; witnessing power and policy firsthand in a high-level internship; even surviving the first government shutdown in decades. The Lugar Center is proud to congratulate the inaugural class of UIndy Lugar Academy interns on a successful semester.... Read More
As we rang in the new year with parties and resolutions, 1.2 billion people across the globe woke up to 2014 living in extreme poverty which the World Bank defines as living on $1.25 a day. Many of these same people struggle with chronic hunger, disease and the ramifications of living under unstable, corrupt governments.... Read More