Get updates by email
- Celebrating a Renewed Commitment to U.S. Leadership in Global Food Security
- British Government: No burden, no competitive harm from extractives reporting
- Nunn-Lugar: A bipartisan model for the North Korea negotiations
- Bipartisan Stalwarts Lead the Way on House DACA Discharge Petition
- Senate Bipartisanship - GOP way up, Democrats down
- For Farmers, Science is a Respected Enterprise
- New report shows transparency can expose corruption
- In International Development: Imitation is, Indeed, the Sincerest Form of Flattery
- Kudos to OMB for Strong Evaluation Guidelines, What’s Next for Implementation?
- The Time Really is Now to Modernize U.S. Food Aid Policy
Archived Blog Posts
Showing 3 posts from April 2013.
I want you to be among the first to know the exciting news of the establishment of The Lugar Center. It is my goal that The Lugar Center will be dedicated to solving 21st Century problems by educating the public, policymakers and future leaders on critical issues. We plan to accomplish these goals by providing timely policy proposals and discussion of remedies that transcend the politics of the moment.... Read More
Reform in our country’s food assistance processes and responsiveness deserves a fair hearing so that taxpayers’ dollars may be used most efficiently to feed the greatest numbers of hungry people, especially those in crisis.... Read More
I am very pleased to announce a new venture – The Lugar Center – a non-profit organization devoted to finding solutions and proposing policies on issues that I have worked on for decades – including nuclear non-proliferation, global food security, and foreign aid effectiveness.... Read More