Get updates by email
- Don’t Stop the Food Renaissance
- Groups want Exxon, Chevron kicked off anti-corruption panel
- Dots Unconnected: The Trump Administration National Security Strategy and American Foreign Assistance
- It's Time for Congress to Get Serious About Executive Power
- Are We Really Learning from Evaluations?
- EITI Pull-Out: Another Blow to U.S. Leadership on Fighting Corruption
- Getting Comfortable with the “T-word:” at USAID, a Focus on Transitioning Countries
- Putting Senator Lugar’s Global Food Security Vision to Work in Liberia
- Working Toward Consensus on Aid Redesign and Reform
- U.S. oil companies and the Trump administration are lagging in the effort to combat global corruption
Archived Blog Posts
Showing 3 posts from April 2013.
I want you to be among the first to know the exciting news of the establishment of The Lugar Center. It is my goal that The Lugar Center will be dedicated to solving 21st Century problems by educating the public, policymakers and future leaders on critical issues. We plan to accomplish these goals by providing timely policy proposals and discussion of remedies that transcend the politics of the moment.... Read More
Reform in our country’s food assistance processes and responsiveness deserves a fair hearing so that taxpayers’ dollars may be used most efficiently to feed the greatest numbers of hungry people, especially those in crisis.... Read More
I am very pleased to announce a new venture – The Lugar Center – a non-profit organization devoted to finding solutions and proposing policies on issues that I have worked on for decades – including nuclear non-proliferation, global food security, and foreign aid effectiveness.... Read More